Regulations of shipping the Race Kit
15th Warsaw Half Marathon
- The participants of the 15th Warsaw Half Marathon may use the option of Race Kit shipment.
- The shipment of the Race Kit means shipping of a package containing the Race Kit (race bib, timing chip, safety pins and a commemorative T-shirt – according to the selected race kit option) via DPD Polska Sp. z o.o. dpd.com.pl to the address indicated by the Participant, on the terms set out in the Regulations of Providing Services in Domestic Trade of DPD Poland Sp. z o.o.
- The shipment of the Race Kit is available only on the territory of Poland.
- The shipment of the Race Kit is an additional fee option. The fee for sending a Race Kit is PLN 35 (gross) for one Participant.
- Ordering and paying the option of shipping the race kit is possible until
9th of March 11th of May*4th of May** 2020.
- The condition for shipping the race kit is having a starting number (sent after the entry fee is credited) not later than on
9th of March 11th of May*4th of May** 2020 and sending a clear scan or photo of the signed Race Card to the address email@example.com. The deadline for sending the abovementioned documents expires on 12th of March 14th of May*7th of May** 2020. In the event of non-delivery of the required documents, the race kit can be collected at the Race Office on a standard basis, and the shipping fee is not reimbursed.
- In the event of resignation from the start, individuals using the option of race kit shipment, have a possibility of transferring the entry fee (referred to in point VI. 9. of the Regulations of the 15th Warsaw Half Marathon) by
12th of March 14th of May*7th of May** 2020 at the latest.
- The shipments will take place about two weeks before the Race. In the event of not receiving the delivery until
24th of March 26th of May*19th of May** 2020, the Participant shall report this fact to the Organizer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The participant using the shipment option is not required to be verified at the Race Office.
* changed at 2019/04/24
** changed at 2019/09/10