- The organizer of the competition is the Warsaw Marathon Foundation; registered office: ul. Brylantowa 15, 05-077 Warsaw, registered under Taxpayer Identification Number (NIP) 9521913280 and Business Identification Number (REGON) 015438288.
2. The founder of the awards in the competition is the Warsaw Marathon Foundation; registered office: ul.Brylantowa 15, 05-077 Warsaw, registered under Taxpayer Identification Number (NIP) 9521913280 and Business Identification Number (REGON) 015438288.
- Participation in the competition:
- a) persons who meet the following 3 conditions may take part in the competition:
– finishing of the 14th PZU Warsaw Half Marathon
– sending the application to the competition
– finishing of the 41st Warsaw Marathon
b) the application should be sent firstname.lastname@example.org, with personally made video material (max 30 seconds) on the subject “Why should you be the winner of the flight and race kits?”. The application may include a video, and the main criterion will be the creativity and ingenuity of the answer.
c) one competitor may send only one application
- d) the declaration should be accompanied by a statement of consent to the processing of personal data that reads as follows:“I consent to the processing of my personal data by the Warsaw Marathon Foundation with its registered office in Warsaw, ul.Brylantowa 15, in order to communicate with the participants and to forward the prize to the winner of the competition and announcement of the results of the Competition. I have read the instruction regarding the right of access to my data and the possibility of correcting it. I am aware that my consent may be revoked at any time, which will result in the removal of my data from the database”.
- e) Personal data
- Personal data of Competition Participants in the scope specified in the Regulations shall be processed by the administrator in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (the “Act”).
- The Organizer is the administrator of the personal data collection.
- The competition participants have the right to access their personal data and correct them on the terms specified in the Act.
- Providing data is voluntary, however, it is necessary to participate in the competition.
- Personal data will be processed in order to communicate with participants and in order to forward the prize to the winner of the competition and announcement of the results of the Competition. *
- f) applications can be sent until October 4 at 23:59
- Awarding of prizes:
- a) One winner will be selected in the competition
- b) The prizes are awarded by a commission composed of the employees of the Warsaw Marathon Foundation and LOT Polish Airlines. The jury will award the person who meets the conditions set out in item 6 subpoint “a” and whose answer to the competition question will be the most creative and inventive in the assessment of the jury.
- c) The winner wins a PLN 10,000 gross voucher to be used exclusively on the Warsaw-Miami-Warsaw route and two race kits for the Miami Marathon in 2020.
- d) The winner will be announced no later than on October 30, 2019.
- e) The organizer will contact the winner by e-mail or telephone within 3 working days after selecting and announcing the winner.
- f) In the event that the winner refuses to accept the prize or does not reply to the Organizer within 3 days, the committee has the right to choose another person who has sent the application before the deadline.
- a) The flight takes place on the Warsaw – Miami – Warsaw route.
- b) The winner cannot transfer the award to a third party and one of the travelers must be the winner of the competition.
- c) The winner selects the flight date in accordance with the PLL LOT flight schedule (com).
- d) The flight must take place on March 31, 2020 at the latest (deadline for returning to Warsaw)
- e) The voucher can be used for a ticket for one or two travelers traveling at the same time.
- f) If the value of the ticket exceeds the value of the Voucher, the traveler covers the difference in price.
- g) If the value of the ticket is lower than PLN 10,000, the organizer of the competition will not refund the difference in any form (cash, voucher to be used at another date).
- h) The organizer of the competition does not cover any other costs related to the trip (e.g. accommodation).
- i) While using the services of PLL LOT the regulations of the carrier apply.
- j) In case of changes in the PLL LOT schedule, the carrier’s regulations apply.
- k) If, due to the received prizes, there will be an obligation to pay personal income tax in accordance with the Act of 26 July 1991 on personal income tax (i.e. Polish Journal of Laws 2018, item 1509). The organizer will award the winner with an additional cash prize, from which a flat-rate income tax will be deducted. The additional cash prize mentioned hereinabove will not be paid to the winner but will be collected as a flat rate tax referred to in art. 41 par. 7 of the Act on personal income tax, due to the total value of prizes (material and additional cash prize) won in the Competition by the winner. The Organizer as a payer, in accordance with art. 30 section 1 point 2 of the Act on personal income tax, will transfer a tax on the prize (material and cash) in the amount of 10% of the total value of the prizes (material and cash) to the relevant tax office. Any additional cash prize will not be granted. *
- Complaint procedure *
- a) Complaints related to the competition should be submitted in writing and sent to the following address: ul. Brylantowa 15, 05-077 Warsaw.
- b) The complaint will be considered by the organizer within 14 days from the date of receipt of the complaint. The competition participant will be informed about the result of the complaint procedure by e-mail – to the address indicated in the complaint.
- A complaint should contain the following data:
- correspondence address;
- e-mail address;
- description and reason for the complaint.
- If the complaint does not contain the data indicated hereinabove, the Organizer will ask the participant to complete it within 7 days from the date of receipt of the complaint, if the Participant does not send complete data, the complaint will be left unrecognized.
c) The provisions stated herein do not preclude potential claims being pursued by the Participant on the basis of generally applicable provisions of law.
- Final provisions:
- a) The organizer reserves the right to change the regulations.
- b) The organizer reserves the right to end the competition earlier.
- c) The organizer reserves the right to cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances beyond his control that would render it impossible to perform. The circumstances referred to above are: force majeure, withdrawal of the sponsor, change of the legal provisions regulating this Competition, cancellation of any of the races referred to in these Regulations. In the event of cancellation of the Competition, the Organizer shall inform about its cancellation in the manner and in the form in which it was announced.
- d) Any questions should be directed email@example.com
* change added on March 15, 2019