2015 behind us! It was unique and exceptional in many ways:
- Jubilee 10th edition of PZU Warsaw Half Marathon, which set a new record in the number of participants among street races in Poland.
- First edition of charity action #BiegamDobrze. Runners have raised more than 250,000 PLN in one year!
- Poland’s first free and year-round workouts of FMW Runners group.
- Over 4,000 exceptional volunteers we had an honor to work with!
- Over 33,000 runners ran a distance of over 635,000 km in races organized by us in 2015: 10th PZU Warsaw Half Marathon, Warsaw Marathon Cup series, 11th Ekiden, Krwawa Pętla Bike&Run (250 km loop around Warsaw) and High Five Race, Marathon Relay, races for children-Young Heroes of the National Stadium and of course 37th PZU Warsaw Marathon.
Thank you for this year! We wish you a lot of pleasure in 2016 and keep our fingers crossed for you and new records!